- What is the cost for your services?
AbodeBUYER is a 100% free service to property sellers! We are not real estate agents and do not charge any commissions / fees for our services.
- How do I get AbodeBUYER to make me an offer?
Complete AbodeBUYER's Offer Inquiry Form.
- What happens after I submit the Offer Inquiry Form?
Once you submit the form, we’ll call you back within 24 hours to discuss your situation and schedule a time to view the property. From here, AbodeBUYER will make an assessment, review your options, and provide you with a no-obligation offer to buy your house!
- What do you do with my information?
All submissions to AbodeBUYER’s offer inquiry form are completely confidential. We take your privacy VERY seriously!
- How do you decide how much to offer on my property?
We use the standard Federal Housing Authority (FHA) method for assessing home values based on comparable sales, then from here we make adjustments based on the property condition to determine a fair offer.
- Will AbodeBUYER really pay for my property in cash?
Yes! We will NOT be using any financing to purchase your property (which means faster time to close!).
- I need to sell my house FAST! How long will it take for me to get an offer?
Yes! In most cases, if the property meets our buying criteria, sellers will receive an offer the same day as the property viewing!
- Do I have to accept your offer?
Absolutely not! You are free to accept or decline any offer provided to you by AbodeBUYER.
- Do you only buy single family homes?
No. AbodeBUYER is interested in all property types (e.g. townhomes, land, condos, etc.)!
- My property needs work, is that a problem?
No problem at all! Abode Buyer will consider homes in ALL types of conditions, even those that need some extra care.
- What if I already have a real estate agent?
We can still buy your house! However, any commissions / fees due to your real estate agent will still apply.
- My house is already listed for sale, can you still buy my house?
Yes we can! However, you are still subject to pay any fees related to the existing contract you have with your real estate agent.
- How long does it take to close?
Typically closing can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks.
- Can you buy my house if I have tenants?
- I’ve moved out of the area, do I need to be there in person for any part of the process?
No. However we will require access to view the property in order to make an offer.
- I owe more than my house is worth. Can you still help me?
Every situation is unique, complete the Offer Inquiry Form and we can discuss options.